Cancellation of the contract
1. Under the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), a consumer can withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving a reason and without costs, with the exception of costs which are contrary to Article 33, Art. 34 sec 2 and Art. 35 of the Act.
2. The right of withdrawal according to paragraph 1 shall be valid within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product if it is held by the consumer or a third party designated by him who is not a carrier. It is sufficient to send a statement before the appointment expires.
3. The buyer can withdraw by delivering a revocation of the contract. The declaration may be submitted on the form included in Annex 1 in the Terms and regulations section .
4. The right of withdrawal according to paragraph 1 does not come into play if the product was used, used or damaged in any way.
5. When returning the product, it should be packed so that it is not damaged.
6. The delivery costs of the resignation statement and the product are at the expense of the buyer.
7. As soon as the goods have arrived back, the seller immediately confirms the buyer's right to withdraw from the contract of sale.
8. If the right of withdrawal has been accepted, the seller must return the payment to the buyer's bank account within 14 days. If the payment was made by a credit card, the refund will be made directly to the buyer's card.
1. The right to exchange the product for another shall be granted within 14 days of the date on which the product is in the possession of the consumer or a third party designated by him who is not the carrier. It's enough to send a statement before the appointment expires.
2. The buyer can exchange the product. The declaration may be submitted on the form included in Annex 1 in the Terms and regulations section .
3. The right of exchange according to paragraph 1 does not apply if the product was used or damaged in any way.
4. The returned product should be packed in the way that it can not be damaged.
5. The delivery costs of the exchange statement and exchange of the product are at the expense of the buyer.
6. As soon as the goods have arrived back, the seller immediately confirms the buyer's right to exchange the product for another.
7. If the exchange right has been accepted, the seller will send out the new product within 14 days.
1. The Seller's basis and responsibility to the Buyer when the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty) is determined by generally applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code.
2. The seller is obliged to deliver a defect-free product to the buyer.
3. All complaints concerning sales contracts can be submitted in writing by sending a registered letter to the address of the seller.
4. The complaint must include the name and postal address of the buyer as well as the e-mail address of the buyer.
5. Complaints will be processed within 14 days from the day of receiving a registered letter.
6. Sprzedawca rozpatrując reklamację stosować będzie postanowienia Regulaminu.
6. The seller shall comply with the rules of procedure when examining a complaint.
7. The seller's decision will be announced in writing and sent to the buyer.